I'm Haley, let's start at the very beginning - people have mentioned it's a rather decent place to start.
1. Ski Googles: I competed in the 1998 Olympics in Japan in Alpine Skiing and won gold. I stay humble as this is total lie, but I am big fan of skiing.
2. Flask: My drink of choice is vodka, I’ve found it can cure a myriad of ailments.
3. “A Long Way Down”: Nick Hornby is one of my all-time favorite authors.
4. Mario Kart 64: If there was a professional Mario Kart 64 league, I’d be first draft.
5. Nail Polish: When I was a little girl, my dream job was naming nail polish colors. As I grew up, I figured being a copywriter was the next best gig.
6. Koozie: There is a 98.7% chance that at any given moment, I have a koozie in my bag. Hey, you never know when you’re going to need it, plus who digs a warm brew?
7. “Born in the USA” Album: I might be the biggest Springsteen fan you’ve ever met, seriously. I could go on about the music, my power ranking of his songs, and my dream to do the “1,2,3,4” countdown with him on stage forever.
8. Fucking Brilliant: This notebook is actually a family heirloom and contains a firsthand account – written by my Nana in perfect cursive – of how my grandparents met and their plan to elope. Ha, fooled ya – but I do like to write things down.